The phrase “paintless dent repair” might seem odd to someone not familiar with the term. Here’s what it refers to: a repair job that can be done without needing to repaint the surface of the area being fixed.
And here’s our top 5 reasons for someone would opt for a “paintless dent repair”
- The paint always matches because it’s always and only the original paint! There’s no need to try to match paint color. Nothing makes a repair stand out more than an off color painted repair. Usually the only way to get a paint repair to match is by repainting into both panels on either side. This is often an unnecessary expense for a minor dent.
- We’re mobile – there’s no down time for you. We don’t need a paint booth to complete your repair so you don’t need to deal with renting a car to get around while your car is being refreshed.
- It’s less expensive. Because we don’t have to add materials to your vehicle our prices are very reasonable. Usually a fraction of what a body shop would cost.
- The repairs lasts. Because we don’t use fillers or drill holes into the car there’s no need to worry about “bond dough” cracks appearing as the car ages.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Since we use no harsh, industrial chemicals – our dent repairs are eco-friendly.